Entering Spaces Protocol
1. Students will not be allowed to enter the Community Hot Yoga doors until they are unlocked and open 15 minutes prior to the beginning of each class. Please remain outside the building and at appropriate social distancing lengths apart from one another. Please lock all personal belongings in your vehicle, except for cell phones and keys.
2. Before entering the Community Hot Yoga doors, every person seeking to enter will have to honestly answer “No” to ALL of the following questions:
a. Do you currently have a fever (Temp > 100 degrees F)? Have you had a fever within the past 24 hours? Do you feel like you have a fever?
b. Do you have any signs or symptoms of a new respiratory illness, such as cough, shortness of breath, or fatigue with muscle aches?
c. Have you traveled within the last 14 days to any restricted country or place in the US that has community spread?
d. Within the last 14 days, have you had close contact with someone with known or suspected COVID-19?
3. Anyone who enters the Community Hot Yoga doors should immediately sanitize his/her hands.
4. Upon arrival, first, remove shoes and place belongings (keys/phone only) in designated baskets. These will be sanitized between each use.
5. If you do not have a mat, the staff person working the reception desk will assist you in purchasing a mat (we are not renting mats at this time).
6. Then please go directly to the studio room and place your mat in a designated space. Please do not gather or sit in the lobby; please remain on your mat prior to class beginning.
7. If you need to use the restroom before class, place your mat in the appropriate spot in the studio room, then proceed to the restroom.
-Before entering the restroom, please sanitize your hands then take a disinfectant wipe from the table outside the restroom door.
-With the disinfectant wipe, first wipe the outer door handle, then the inner door handle, then the light switch, then both sink knobs and finally the toilet flush knob, before using the restroom.
-Before leaving the restroom, wash your hands with antibacterial soap and water for at least 20 seconds (warm water is preferred). When you are ready to leave, a paper towel may be used to open the door. Trash cans are located just outside the restroom.
When entering the studio space, please follow the following safety precautions.
-After placing belongings in designated spaces outside the studio, please place your mat in a designated space in the studio.
-Please stay settled in your designated mat space until class is finished.
-Please use the restroom before practice and only leave the studio during practice if absolutely needed.
-Please gather all belongings and exit the studio one at a time.